I just have a few reminders for you about upcoming events in these last few days of school! A blue letter went home last Friday listing the dates/times/expectations of all upcoming events. Students also filled out a calendar that they could keep at home so they could also keep track of the events we have coming up.
- This Friday, June 7 is Field Days from 9:00-10:30. Please ensure your child wears comfortable clothes and sneakers, brings a towel and a water bottle and brings a change of clothes (they will get wet!!).
- This Friday, June 7 white t-shirts are DUE to me. The t-shirt should fit your child and be pre-washed so it is ready to be tie-dyed on Monday!
- Monday, June 10 is our tie-dye party
- Tuesday, June 11 is Fly Up Day- students will meet their fourth grade teachers that day
- Wednesday, June 12 is Bayside Day. We have been told that with current weather conditions, we will not likely be swimming on Wednesday as the beach won't open. I will keep you updated with a schedule for that day as soon as we have one.
- Friday, June 14 is the Writer's Cafe and BBQ. Writer's Cafe starts at 11:00 and BBQ starts at 11:30!
- Monday, June 17 is the last day of school with students being dismissed at 12:45
If I don't see you, have a great summer!! It has been a pleasure spending the year with your child and your families! Please stop in for a quick "see you later!" if you have time in the coming week!